Naveo Commerce are working towards expanding more in the international market which is why we need an Episerver Developer to join our team.
Whilst this role is focused on delivery of Episerver solutions for existing customers, the strategic direction of the business means that the right person will be able to get involved in further exciting collaborative projects.
For integration we typically use a middleware product called iCore which is .Net based the principles of SOA. It acts as an information gateway and allows information to be verified and authenticated as it is passed between multiple system. We also have our own Middleware product too, which offers a more flexible integration solution.
- Develop, test and implement code to the industry-standard technical specifications
- Clear understanding of multi-tier Web application architecture
- Drives the Back-end solution design & development
- Leads the full SDLC (Agile), iterative development, estimation and retrospective sessions
- Deliver project assignments on time and with high quality, and ensure team members work to the same principles
- Work with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality
- Collaborating with Designers, QA, and other Software Engineering resources in designing, implementing and releasing solutions
- Work closely with other systems teams to improve cross-project resolution of issues, where appropriate
- Support effective configuration and release management of software delivered
- Episerver Commerce
- Episerver DXP
- C#/.Net Framework
- SQL Server 2016 +
- RESTful API development & integration principles
- Capable of liaising with end-clients on occasion, to discuss technical considerations
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Min 5 Years experience in a similar role
- Interest in developing the organisation, building and documenting processes, and evaluating tools
- Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility
Interested? Drop your CV and short cover letter to email@example.com