Naveo Commerce offers you a chance to work in an inspiring and growing company that is changing the way we all shop and interact with stores. Our platform runs on top of a new generation microservices architecture consisting of modular commerce and fulfillment solutions. Together we are building world-class software for online retail in close touch with our local and international customers.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our Product team. As a Test Automation Engineer you will promote continuous quality and testability of code throughout the software development lifecycle with a focus on API and non-functional testing. You’ll be defining testing requirements together with software engineers and the Product Owner and supporting developers to achieve better quality; designing, extending and maintaining tests, automated test frameworks and test suites with continuous integration.
If this sounds good to you, Naveo will be a good fit:
- We value human interaction, relentless improvement and learning
- We are proud of the product we are creating
- We are easy-going and have a flexible working environment
- We believe it’s important to be able to truly be yourself at work
Your responsibilities would include:
- Building and maintaining the tooling for test automation
- Practice development as a member of our QA community
- Help the team ensure that the quality gates and all acceptance criterias are met
- Help and support colleagues in QA practices, assist and guide them, and ensure they understand and conform to best practise principles.
- You will take an active role in meetings with business users and stakeholders, discussing testing plans, activities and progress.
- You will work well as part of a team and be comfortable in documenting and communicating tests to technical and non-technical colleagues.
We think the following skills will ensure the success in the role:
- You are proficient in writing tests, and you can coach others on test practices
- Collaborative and pragmatic with great communication skills
- Experience with different kinds of testing methods
- Hands on experience of automated test planning, techniques and achieving faster and reliable validation through automation
- Experience and good understanding of testing RESTful APIs
- Fluent in English
We see these skills as a plus:
- Experience of TDD / BDD and Agile software development
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and public cloud infrastructure would all be beneficial
- Understanding of cloud native Web or Mobile development
If you think you’d make a great Test Automation Engineer and see yourself working in an agile, self-driven organisation, send your application and CV with your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to hear from you!