Do you want to take a part in building the future retail? We are looking for full-time Backend Developers to join our Connected Commerce team!
Naveo Commerce offers you a chance to work in an inspiring and fast-growing company that is changing the way we all shop and interact with grocery stores. Together we are building world-class software for online retail in close touch with our local and international customers.
You will be part of our Connected Commerce team, building our headless commerce platform.
If the following sounds good to you, then we are a great fit for you:
- We value human interaction, relentless improvement and learning
- We are proud of the product we are creating
- We are easy-going and have a flexible working environment
- We believe it’s important to be able to truly be yourself at work
We would need you to help us in…
- Developing our platform
- Creation of readable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Collaborating with our customer delivery teams and understanding what they need
- Taking part in architectural decisions and choosing our tools
We are looking for you if you…
- Are able to discuss architectural decisions
- Are able to take responsibility and ownership of your work
– Golang and/or Ruby
– Elasticsearch, for good search experience
– CI/CD principles, using Jenkins
– K8S and Containers, at the level to be able to do NoOps, with little or no assistance from Site Reliability Engineering
- Are fluent in English
Sounds good, right? Drop your CV and anything else you’d like us to see to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice that we will proceed with the most promising candidates right away, so act fast!