Naveo Commerce, formerly known as Digital Goodie, offers you a chance to work in an inspiring and growing company that is changing the way we all shop and interact with stores. Our platform runs on top of a new generation microservices architecture consisting of modular commerce and fulfillment solutions. Together we are building world-class software for online retail in close touch with our local and international customers.
We are looking for a Business Consultant to join our Professional Services team in Finland. As part of our Professional Services team you will serve as a trusted advisor for our customers. You would be responsible for consulting with customers on best business practice and process leading to recommending new solutions and improvements to existing operations. Your goal would be to contribute to the clients’ long-lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our customers.
If the following sounds good to you, then our company is a great fit for you:
- We have an agile culture instead of a corporate one and we like working with the latest technologies
- We value human interaction, relentless improvement and learning
- We are proud of the product we are creating
- We believe that simple and powerful features powered by API and cloud are the future
- We are easy-going and have a flexible working environment
- We believe it’s important to be able to truly be yourself at work
This is a new role in the Helsinki office of Naveo Commerce, your responsibilities would look like this:
- Maintain an in-depth level of knowledge of the functionality of our Products
- Maintain and develop industry-specific knowledge and deploy it effectively on projects & services.
- Analysis of current client business processes and recommendation of improved future business processes.
- Gathering of client business requirements offering best practice, cost effective solutions.
- Be capable of configuring software to meet requirements.
- Production of project documentation such as process documentation, Business Requirement Specifications, Gap analysis documents and process diagrams
- Training clients in the use of applications and resolving client issues relating to projects
We would like you to have…
- Experience in requirements management, in a (software) product-based environment
- Experience in large scale enterprise systems and integration projects in a multivendor environment
- Great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency
- Experience in service transitions & service management
- Good understanding of technology (AWS, microservices, RESTfulAPIs, integration tools & platforms, eCommerce topics) and Software development processes
- Some experience with working with the retail industry
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
- Working in a partner/re-seller environment is a plus.
As a person, you…
- Enjoy working directly with customers & internal teams in an international environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to command an audience regardless of organisational level and status.
- Have a Self-starter attitude
- Are willing to travel in Europe
Interested? Drop your CV and short cover letter to email@example.com