This is an operational role which is responsible for analysing business practices and recommending improvements. You will be meeting with customers to perform initial assessments of requirements, collecting information, providing intuitive guidance and configuration of customers’ solutions.
A successful business consultant has first and foremost a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and market forces. The ideal candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency.
The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long-lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our customers.
If the following sounds good to you, then we are a great fit for you:
- We value human interaction, relentless improvement and learning
- We are proud of the product we are creating
- We are easy-going and have a flexible working environment
- We believe it’s important to be able to truly be yourself at work
Your responsibilities would include:
- Work with 3rd parties to assist in implementing our solutions
- Analysis of current client business processes and recommendation of improved future business processes. Use knowledge of business process re-engineering to help clients deliver successful process improvements assisted by the software. Analysis of client business requirements offering best practice, cost effective solutions.
- Production of project documentation such as process documentation, Business Requirement Specifications, Gap analysis documents and process diagrams.
- Assistance in designing and conducting acceptance test.
- Training clients in the use of applications.
- Configuration (or assistance on configuration of) clients’ applications.
- Resolving client issues relating to projects.
- Provide Professional Services input into the RFP/RFI
- Help maintain the relationships with software vendors and stay abreast of trends and developments.
- Develop excellent working relationships with clients and maintain face-to-face contact with clients whenever possible within the parameters of a project.
Skills/Experience we are looking for:
- Experience of IT delivery in an ERP environment, eCommerce and Retail business processes and solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Pre sales support
- Interpersonal skills
- Understanding of a project profitability and margin
- Good understanding of business change and requirements for the Naveo solutions
- Functional knowledge – Essential
– Procure to Pay (Supply Chain)
– Order to Cash (Sales & Customers)
– Core Finance processes
- Fluent in English
- Some knowledge with SQL, Azure & Power BI would be beneficial
Interested? Drop your CV and short cover letter to email@example.com