Naveo is on the lookout for developers to join their team working on our cloudbased Naveo OMS v10 product!
You will be joining a team that is focused on enhancing our standard product to ensure it meets the needs of our customers. They use the Naveo OMS V10 product to manage their businesses.
If the following sounds good to you, then we are a great fit for you:
- We value human interaction, relentless improvement and learning
- We are proud of the product we are creating
- We are easy-going and have a flexible working environment
- We believe it’s important to be able to truly be yourself at work
Your responsibilities would include:
- Mobile UI –designed for phones and tablets, this offers a cut down UI and is focussed on Warehouse operations and Customer Service Business applications. This is written (currently) in Angular and can be accessed via either Chrome browsers or via an Android APK.
- Browser UI –A full browser-based client that will eventually replace the main back-office client for virtually all business users. This is written using Wisej.
- The application is all based around an Oracle Database.
- Liaising with different colleagues within the Naveo development teams.
- Working with Business Consultants to translate customer requirements into technical solutions.
- Coding technical solutions that have either been designed by yourself, or other developer / architect colleagues.
- Working alongside infrastructure teams to determine how your solutions will fit into the architecture of Naveo OMS V10.
We are looking for you if you…
- Are familiar with coding using C#
- Experience with creating inbound and outbound application APIs
- Practical and relevant knowledge of OMS / ERP business applications, especially around the OTC and P2P areas
- Working with Oracle databases, and a general knowledge of database principles
- Wisej (version 2.0 or higher) Are proficient in Android development using Kotlin or Java.
- Have experience in Angular
- Are confident in challenging practices and code that you see can be improved.
- Are able to take responsibility and ownership of your work.
- Are interested in helping shape the products you build from first principles.
- Are excited to take on responsibility for the architecture of the android code.
- Are fluent in English.
Sounds good, right? Drop your CV and anything else you’d like us to see to email@example.com
Notice that we will proceed with the most promising candidates right away, so act fast!