This is an operational role which is responsible for assisting the business with the continued availability, security of our cloud-based solutions. The role will also be involved in the strategic planning of our Cloud operations across the business.
The successful candidate will be working as a part of the cloud operations team based in either the UK or Finland.
- Maintain a high level of understanding around the Naveo Cloud platforms, their operation and management.
- Provide support for other parts of the business as required. For example, providing support to the development teams or sales teams.
- Support the Naveo Commerce business objectives.
- Be part of a team who drives forward operational change across the business and provide strategic input into how we can improve our cloud operations to better serve our customers.
- Be customer focused and results orientated.
- Adhere to and help define Naveo Commerce processes and procedures.
- RDS deployment and management experience
- Strong Kubernetes deployment and management experience
- Previous experience in monitoring AWS environments
- Strong Linux Skills
- Experience with automated deployment and build tooling.
- A strong operational understanding of AWS security best practices
- A Strong understanding of AWS networking best practices
- API Gateway, Load Balancer and Firewall exposure
Nice to Have
- EKS knowledge
- Aurora Serverless knowledge
- Helm knowledge
- Credstash or other credential/ key management tools knowledge
- Communication – ensure the appropriate level, frequency and means of communication is used (verbal and written). Recognises the importance of sharing and disseminating information.
- Prioritisation – ability to work in an environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Proactive – proactive approach to work and be able to identify issues before they happen and recommend procedures to prevent reoccurring incidents.
- Results-Driven – ability to self-start and drive for results issues through to resolution.
- Adaptability and Flexibility – a willingness to be flexible in meeting the challenges created by working in a fast-moving dynamic environment.,
- Relationships – build strong relationships within the business and providing support and guidance where required. Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people with the team and across Naveo Commerce.
- Teamwork – works co-operatively with others as part of a team as well as good at self-management and working alone.
- Customer Focused – passion for delivering excellent service to a range of customers and providing great application support.
- Attention to Detail – strong organisational skills and a drive to provide timely, accurate support to our clients is essential.
- Problem Solving – ability to review a problem, understand it and provide a solution where necessary.
- Previous experience in using Jira / Atlassian tools
- Exposure to software development processes
- Exposure to other Cloud platforms such as Azure, GCP & OCI.
Interested? Drop your CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org