Maginus (a Naveo Commerce Company) has been delivering transactional websites for the past 17 years. We specialise in integrated eCommerce solutions to support our customers large catalogues and sometimes extensive price lists to reduce the duplication of effort in managing data.
We are a collaborative lot, and do a lot white-boarding and design solutions as a team. We believe that open communication leads to a healthier team, but more importantly, the solution is much richer and a better fit for the client.
• Develop, test and implement code to the industry-standard technical specifications
• Clear understanding of multi-tier Web application architecture
• Drives the Back-end solution design & development
• Be a part of SDLC (Agile), iterative development, estimation and retrospective sessions
• Work with other team members to deliver project assignments on time and with high quality.
• Work with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality
• Collaborating with Designers, QA, and other Software Engineering resources in designing, implementing and releasing solutions
• Work closely with other systems teams to improve cross-project resolution of issues, where appropriate
• Support effective configuration and release management of software delivered
• Episerver Commerce
• Episerver DXP
• C#/.Net Framework
• SQL Server 2016 +
• RESTful API development & integration principles
• Capable of liaising with end-clients on occasion, to discuss technical considerations
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility
Interested? Drop your CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover how Truckman accelerated growth with frictionless commerce in the B2B and D2C markets.
Moris Chemtov, CEO at Naveo Commerce, will present at the Stifel GMP Online Grocery Virtual Conference on Weds 17th Feb, at 10:00 EST.