About Maginus (a Naveo Commerce Company)
Maginus (a Naveo Commerce Company) has been delivering transactional websites for the past 17 years. We specialise in integrated eCommerce solutions to support our customers large catalogues and sometimes extensive price lists to reduce the duplication of effort in managing data.
Maginus was acquired in 2019, and is now part of Naveo Commerce. As part of that change, we are moving towards working in an international market. Whilst this role is focused on delivery of Episerver solutions, the strategic direction of the business means that the right person will be able to get involved in exciting collaborative projects.
For integration we typically use a middleware product called iCore which is .Net based the principles of SOA. It acts as an information gateway and allows information to be verified and authenticated as it is passed between multiple system. We also have our own Middleware product too, which offers a more flexible integration solution.
We are a focused, specialist team. We specialise in high volume, high turnover sites with complex integrations to support customers aspirations for an omnichannel customer experience.
We are looking for Developers with a specialism in Episerver Commerce. Episerver CMS is useful, but experience of eCommerce (or other Commerce platforms) is vital. You should have 2-3 years experience minimum but have the aptitude to learn and progress. Hands on development is a must.
We are a collaborative lot, and do a lot white-boarding and design solutions as a team. We believe that open communication leads to a healthier team, but more importantly, the solution is much richer and a better fit for the client.
• Develop, test and implement code to the industry-standard technical specifications
• Clear understanding of multi-tier Web application architecture
• Drives the Back-end solution design & development
• Be a part of SDLC (Agile), iterative development, estimation and retrospective sessions
• Work with other team members to deliver project assignments on time and with high quality.
• Work with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality
• Collaborating with Designers, QA, and other Software Engineering resources in designing, implementing and releasing solutions
• Work closely with other systems teams to improve cross-project resolution of issues, where appropriate
• Support effective configuration and release management of software delivered
• Episerver Commerce
• Episerver DXP
• C#/.Net Framework
• SQL Server 2016 +
• RESTful API development & integration principles
• Capable of liaising with end-clients on occasion, to discuss technical considerations
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility
Interested? Drop your CV and short cover letter to email@example.com