Purpose of the Role
Due to market demand, Maginus (a Naveo Commerce Company) are on the lookout for a Magento developer to join their eCommerce team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced developer with experience of working in a similar role, or for a someone with less direct experience, that is looking to take the next step in their career.
You will be working alongside our existing teams, and will be a critical part of delivery to our clients.
You will be part of the team that works on the whole Maginus Magento portfolio, which includes existing clients but also new greenfield projects.
We want to hear from applicants who enjoy keep up-to-date with the Magento product, proactively furthering their skills and sharing and debating new ideas. The candidate needs to work well in a multi-disciplined team as we have a range of skills and abilities in-house.
The list below outlines what your skill profile could look like, but we’re interested in people who have all-round experience. An understanding of several of the core components is what we’re looking for, rather than someone who someone who uses ever single element on a regular basis:
- Github, Gitlab
- Experience with SVN and confident using Git for version control
- Involvement in working with CMS packages, such as Allegra
- Digital Agency (or equivalent) experience in Magento 2 (Latest versions 2.3 onwards preferred)
- End-to-end commerce processes, for example online ordering, payments, and integration into back office systems would be a big positive
- Experience of working with Magento Cloud platform
- Involvement with a variety of Magento plug-in modules
- Experience of extending the Magento Bulk API framework and/or creating custom API endpoints would be highly advantageous
- Working with both internal teams and also liaising directly with clients
- Understanding problems, requirements and turning those into solutions
- Ability to manage your own workload and prioritise work according to the business’ needs
- Experience of collaborating with offshore development teams in different time zones
- Pride in your work, attention to detail and the determination to solve problems
Interested? Drop your CV and short cover letter to email@example.com.