Naveo Commerce, formerly known as Digital Goodie, offers you a chance to work in an inspiring and growing company that is changing the way we all shop and interact with stores. Our platform runs on top of a new generation microservices architecture consisting of modular commerce and fulfillment solutions.
Due to continued business growth, we are looking for a Cloud Services
Team Lead to join our Cloud Services team working on innovative
multi-cloud solutions for our growing customer base. The role will
involve working on new customer implementations and maintenance to
ensure the stability and reliability of existing customer and internal
platforms. Working in a dynamic environment with a range of technologies
the role will enable the organisation to maximise service delivery,
ensure high availability, performance optimisation and ensure that
services are efficient at accomplishing their duties.
We would like you to have…
- A working knowledge of public cloud technologies
- Experience creating and maintaining cloud-deployment infrastructure
- Knowledge of cloud deployment tools and services – Jenkins, Helm,
Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Docker Containers, Kops, API Gateway, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Lambda
- Experience of Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and system monitoring tools
- Experience of software load balancers
- Experience of infrastructure automation and CD/CI pipelines
- Knowledge of networking technologies
- Experience of Go, Python, Ruby and/or Node.js languages &
knowledge of Bash, PowerShell and PowerShell-DSC is considered an
- Experience of motivating and leading others
- Fluent in English
This is a new role in the Helsinki office of Naveo Commerce, your responsibilities would look like this:
- Ensure effective team working by seeking input from team members and support team members (technically and operationally)
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve infrastructure automation
- Ensure all Cloud Service provisions are delivered on time and in accordance with Naveo Commerce policies for both internal and external stakeholders in a cost-effective manner.
- Regularly measuring the service capability and capacity of our infrastructure, including costs
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the Cloud Services function by sharing knowledge, experience and expertise with the team and other business unit team leads
- Assess opportunities for improvements to procedures by proactively offering ideas and solutions.
- Act as an escalation level for problem support, management, resolution and communication as appropriate
- Work with the Professional Services, Service Desk and Product team leads to ensure all aspects of the department “business as usual” operations can be maintained to meet key SLAs
- Work with the CISO and security team to ensure that our systems are continually protected against existing and emerging threats and that they meet both our and our customers compliance obligations.
If the below sounds good to you, then our company could be a great fit for you:
- We have an agile culture instead of a corporate one, and we like working with the latest technologies
- We value human interaction, relentless improvement and learning
- We are proud of the product we are creating
- We believe that simple and powerful features powered by API and cloud are the future
- We are easy-going and have a flexible working environment
- We believe it’s important to be able to truly be yourself at work
Interested? Drop your CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org