We are looking for a Release Manager to join our Product team at our office in Helsinki! This is a new role for us to prepare ourselves for future growth.
Naveo Commerce, formerly known as Digital Goodie, offers you a chance to work in an inspiring and fast-growing company that is changing the way we all shop and interact with grocery stores. Together we are building world-class software for online retail in close touch with our local and international customers.
Your primary role as a Release Manager would be to focus on the details of bringing together the various interdependent products and services to complete a high-quality platform release. You would focus on coordinating the requirements, testing, and release schedules of products and services across the offering that comprise a release. The release manager will participate in all work planning activities (Scrum sprint planning, XP iteration planning) in order to be aware of what changes are occurring across the release (and projects therein).
If the following sounds good to you, then we are a great fit for you:
- We value human interaction, relentless improvement and learning
- We are proud of the product we are creating
- We are easy-going and have a flexible working environment
- We believe it’s important to be able to truly be yourself at work
Your responsibilities would include:
- Monitoring and controlling all release activities
- Planning and communicating release schedules to Stakeholders across teams and projects
- Facilitating release planning and go-no-go sessions with Stakeholders
- Publishing regular release status updates to Stakeholders
- Supporting Project Managers in mapping project deliverables to release schedules
- Identifying and managing risks that may affect release scope, release duration, and environments
- Tracking changes to requirements and communicate impacts to Stakeholders
- Evaluating and maintaining release management processes, quality gates and deliverables
- Reviewing and ensuring completeness of release artifacts and supporting documentation
- Validating that the releases are operating as expected
- Ensuring compliance to entry and exit governance criteria on every deployment
- Managing and executing emergency release activities
Essential skills required for the role:
- Experience in software delivery and software product lifecycle management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Leadership experience
- Experience with release management and build pipeline tooling
Sounds good, right? Drop your CV and anything else you’d like use to see to email@example.com.
Notice that we will proceed with the most promising candidates right away, so act fast!