Purpose of the Role
The ideal candidate is a hard-working, self-starter who will play a critical role in creating and optimising original digital content across various social media platforms, primarily focusing on Linkedin.
About the internship
This is no ordinary internship…Don’t expect to be making coffee or plodding through thankless admin tasks. This is a hands-on, exciting and creative role (for the right person).
Naveo Commerce is a relatively new brand in the market, so we need you to assist us in getting the brand out there into the world! You will have the freedom and scope to improve our paid social media and make a real impact on building brand awareness.
If you want to gain first-hand experience in B2B Social Marketing as well as impressive stats to take with you to your next employer, then get in touch!
This position is an paid internship for 12 months, 1-2 days a week. Travel expenses paid where applicable.
In return, we will offer continuous support, feedback, and development opportunities. As time goes on, we will help you build up your confidence and skills in other areas. This will make a great addition to your CV and skillset.
The intern will assist the Digital Marketing Manager in the following duties.
- Creation of marketing content for social media
- Drive online ad campaigns and optimise existing campaigns on Linkedin Ads Manager
- Perform analysis of marketing/Linkedin reporting data
- Assist in continuous optimisation of existing ads (AB split testing copy and banners)
- We are working to a marketing calendar but you’ll have the freedom to create new campaigns from scratch. We’re open to ideas!
- Assist in analysing top performing campaigns and carry out experiments to increase engagement and conversions
- Investigate and propose opportunities for improvement
- Assist in tracking social media and public relations activity
- Help other peers with operational tasks when needed such as updating CRM data
- Present reports at the end of the month to give insights on ad performance
- Highlight messaging that resonates so it can be used elsewhere: web, email, PPC etc.
- Follow our list of partners and “influencers” on social media and identify opportunities to post, comment and engage
- Be responsive to DMs and mentions on social media.
- Copywriting is an important skill for any marketing role and thus if you have a flare for writing you’ll gain extra points from us.
And you may also get the chance to work on:
- Company recruitment branding
- Sales documentation design
- Experience using Linkedin Ad Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other relevant platforms and tools e.g. WordPress.
- We will provide branded templates to use in Adobe Photoshop / InDesign. You will get the chance to use Creative Adobe Suite to create social assets.
Essential skills required for the role:
- Fluent in English
- We are looking for a self-starter, someone motivated and results-driven
- A creative eye is a bonus, but not essential
- Strong content writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc
- Organised and methodical
- Inquisitive, with a head for numbers
- Possess an eye for detail and accuracy
- Approachable, friendly and proactive
- A fast learner
- Able to devote a minimum of 8 hours a week (maximum 16 hours) for 12 months (flexible)
- Studying towards or completed a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Apprenticeship level in Marketing, Digital Advertising or related areas such as Business Studies or English Literature.
- Experience in social media accompanied by proof of work would be a bonus (not essential).
What’s in it for you?
- Mentorship and constructive feedback
- Travel and meal expenses paid when attending the office or external company meetings.
- We will consider funding relevant training or certifications for the role, this will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Whilst this is a voluntary role, this internship presents the possibility of a full-time, paid position within the company.
- Flexibility – We don’t believe in rigid working times or places. You have the freedom to work in a way that works best around you and your studies.
- Freedom and Accountability – There’s scope to really make your mark.
What to expect from the hiring process?
- Informal 30 minute Zoom call with HR and the Digital Marketing Manager
- Start date – July 2021
Sounds good, right? Drop your CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Notice that we will proceed with the most promising candidates right away, so act fast!