Digital Marketing Manager
MANCHESTER OR HELSINKI
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated person to join our growing team. You will need to manage and be responsible for the creation and delivery of all digital campaigns within our internal marketing plan. This is both a tactical, hands-on and strategic marketing role. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years (hands-on, B2B marketing) experience, preferably in the software and technology space. This position has the potential to progress into a more senior, strategic role within the marketing team.
We are looking for a hard-working self-starter that will play a critical role in creating, writing and optimising campaigns, as well as creating original content to share across various social media platforms. Strong written, verbal and basic design skills are a must.
You will need to be able to liaise across teams internally as well as with third-party agencies to ensure the plan stays on track.
This is a varied role that spans the entire marketing mix, primarily focused on online initiatives to drive traffic, brand awareness and lead generation. Your activities will be crucial to support the sales team and so an understanding of the B2B sales process and content marketing would be beneficial.
Naveo Commerce is a relatively new brand in the market, so we need you to assist us in getting the brand out there into the world! You will have the freedom and scope to improve our current marketing processes and make your mark as we enter our next phase of rapid growth.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and management of digital marketing campaigns including web, content strategy, email marketing, social media management and paid / display advertising (PPC).
- Content Distribution – To own and ensure content is distributed across multiple touch points including web, social and email in a timely fashion.
- External Agencies – Liaise with third-party agencies to brief, manage and deliver internal projects.
- Inbound Content Marketing is a core part of our marketing plan. You will need to have strong copywriting skills and understand the importance of top/mid/bottom funnel content to support our sales/lead generation efforts.
- Production/Execution of material for social media. You will be responsible for updating 7 social profiles across our 2 brands (Naveo Commerce and Maginus). This includes Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. As well as Vimeo for video content.
- Ad Optimisation – Analyse top performing campaigns within Linkedin Ad Manager and carry out experiments to increase engagement and conversions. Implement AB tests to improve performance of paid adverts, primarily on Linkedin.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising – Managing Paid Advertising campaigns in-house/ and with agencies. Propose and implement strategies for improvement.
- CRM – Support the Marketing Manager by updating leads on the internal CRM database
- Lead Management – Oversee website visits and engagement with outbound communications. Ensure leads are set up on CRM and the sales team are aware/following up.
- Benchmarking – Ensure reporting spreadsheets are up to date to benchmark success.
- Reporting – Create internal monthly reports.
- Brand Design & Collateral – Design and branding of collateral.
- Video Production – Occasionally we get the chance to create high-end video case studies with some of our customers. We use external agencies to film and edit our longer video case studies. You will need to collaborate with the rest of the team to create briefs and host production days with customers and the video production agency.
- Basic Video Editing – Production / Editing of video content for social teasers. (Nice to have, not essential.)
- Trade Events & Exhibitions – Assist the Marketing Manager as needed with event/webinar planning. Including briefing the stand design and collateral production.
- Website Maintenance – Day-to-day updates on digital assets/domains as needed. Liaise internally for the website/s upkeep, upgrades and improvements.
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to develop new marketing content and ideas.
- Strategic input into ongoing marketing activities.
Essential skills required for the role:
- Fluent in English
- We are looking for a self-starter, someone motivated and results-driven.
- We are looking for an “all-rounder”. Someone creative with strong communication and graphic design skills.
- An analytical, strategic thinker – with a head for numbers
- Organised and methodical
- Possess an eye for detail and accuracy
- Approachable, friendly and proactive
Software / Skills:
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc
- Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Creative Adobe Suite
- Adobe Premiere Pro (or similar)
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Linkedin Campaign Ad Manager
- Basic/Practical understanding of HTML
- Hands-on experience running Pay-Per-Click Advertising Campaigns along with a working knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation.
- Working knowledge of Web Content Management. Ideally WordPress and Episerver CMS
- Hands-on experience with an email marketing tool such as IBM Marketing Cloud or similar
The ideal candidate should have the ability to work with the wider team to deliver content on time and to an agreed brief. Ideally good working knowledge of WordPress, Episerver, Acoustic (or similar e.g. Campaign Monitor). Creative design skills covering simple design and layouts would be a benefit both across email comms, social media and presentations. Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills are a must.
We are implementing Hubspot in Q4. This is an opportunity to be involved in the implementation of marketing automation across the business.
- Leadership – demonstrates the ability to make things happen and is focused on strategy and execution. (Nice to have)
- Strategic thinking – able to identify a vision along with the plans which need to be implemented to meet the end goal, evaluating situations, decisions and issues in the short, medium and long term. (Nice to have)
- Influencing, negotiating and persuading – able to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Listens to other points of view to gain understanding. (Nice to have)
- Organisation – Prioritises, plans and executes marketing plans and activities.
- Self-motivated – Delivering campaigns within the calendar plan, on time and to a high standard.
- Industry knowledge – Knowledge and experience within eCommerce, ERP and/or Grocery sectors would be beneficial.
- Communication – able to be creative and get messages understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information. E.g. blogs/articles, video case studies, infographics, email marketing, display etc.
- Managing relationships – able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people, including senior/executive level. Able to liaise with third party agencies. Works co-operatively with others to be part of a team.
- Experience in social media accompanied by proof of work would be a bonus (not essential).
What to expect from the hiring process?
- Initial 1-hour Zoom call with HR, the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and Marketing Manager
- Second interview with a presentation task
- Start date – from September 2021
Sounds good, right? Drop your CV and short cover letter to email@example.com. Notice that we will proceed with the most promising candidates right away, so act fast!
The Perfect End-to End eCommerce Partner
For retailers – big and small – for whom success depends on growing online, we provide the perfect End to End platform: a cloud-based SaaS solution, with Headless commerce engine, OMS and Fulfilment technology. The solution is ideal for retail, SMBs and Enterprise across all vertical markets.
With over twenty years heritage in technology implementations, we take pride in helping our customers achieve long term benefits from the solutions we provide. We can do this, because we’ve done it before, for people just like you.
Our partnership with Magento and Episerver will continue as a core consulting arm under Maginus, a Naveo Commerce brand.
Come build the future of retail with us
We are continuously looking for exceptional talent and would be happy to hear from you
See Open Positions