The Finance Business Partner (FIN) will work closely with Management and the Finance Team (UK) to build our people capability, plan and manage talent and develop approaches that achieve shared organisational objectives. Finnish daily financial operations will be managed through this role. The candidate will also have designated representation rights for access to statutory systems etc in Finland. Through doing this they will help the company deliver its strategy and objectives by creating initiatives to match the company values and culture.
The role reports into the CFO.
- Operational control for the financial planning, monitoring, forecasting and reporting of the Finnish site.
- Cooperation with our outsourced accounting and payroll partner.
- Being the main contact point for local audit and tax advisory partners
- Cash forecasting and management
- Managing production of monthly management accounts and associated reporting
- Working with the CFO and Management to prepare the annual operating plan and forecasts
- Assisting in the development and coaching of the junior members of the UK based Finance team
- Work closely with the payroll partner to ensure they have all necessary information and to act as the local review point ahead of processing, checking over payslips and reports to ensure that information is accurate before submission of payroll figures.
- Acting and reporting on any changes that will impact the AOP such as salary changes, initiative costs and company events/workshops.
- Ensuring record keeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements.
- Management of administration in relation to Employee benefits.
- Coordinating pension administration as part of statutory requirements.
- Making sure that we have all the legally required documents in place.
- Being the main point of contact for all office related partners (office building etc.)
- Leadership – demonstrates the ability to make things happen and is focused on delivery. Builds a climate of trust with project teams and all other stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking – able to identify a vision along with the plans which need to be implemented to meet the end goal, evaluating situations, decisions and issues in the short, medium and long term.
- Planning and organising – Prioritises and plans, taking into account the degree of uncertainty, resource availability and dependencies to ensure delivering within the time, cost and quality constraints.
- Adaptability and flexibility – a willingness to be flexible in meeting the challenge of working across a diverse range of delivery teams. To manage uncertainty and adapt the programme, portfolio or project where required.
- Communication – able to get messages understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information. Recognises the importance of sharing and disseminating information and contacts
- Managing relationships – able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people, including senior/executive level. Works co-operatively with others to be part of a team.
Sounds good, right? Drop your CV and anything else you’d like us to see to email@example.com