Naveo Commerce are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our team based in Manchester. The role has a variety of responsibilities and will be suitable for someone has completed their AAT qualification and looking to gain more experience in a broad finance role. This role will be part of the core finance team which will look after both the UK and Finnish entities following the consolidation onto a single finance solution later this year. As such this will be an evolving role with the opportunity to impact ongoing processes and outcomes.
The core responsibilities within this role are:
- Updating the cash tracker and forecast and ensuring this is accurately reconciled.
- Preparation of month end accounts –including accruals, account reconciliations and analysis of any queries raised in the review process.
- Revenue tracking and reconciliations for direct and 3rd party resales.
- Own the AP process –processing invoices, reconciling to supplier statements, and assisting in the preparation and completion of payment runs.
- Assist with the annual audit process.
- Assist with annual budget and forecasting processes.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- AAT / part Qualified.
- Knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot table, sumif etc.).
- Working knowledge of financial accounting software.
- Working within a multi-currency environment (preferred but not essential).
This is a hybrid working role as such it is essential that any candidate has:
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- An analytical, detail orientated and problem-solving mindset.
- The ability to work within a high pace and pressured environment.
Sounds good, right? Drop your CV and anything else you’d like us to see to email@example.com
Notice that we will proceed with the most promising candidates right away, so act fast!