Check this out. Could this position in our company be interesting for you?
If the following sounds good to you, then we are a great fit for you:
● We value human interaction, relentless improvement, and learning.
● We are proud of the product we are creating.
● We are easy-going and have a flexible working environment.
● We believe it’s important to be able to truly be yourself at work.
Your responsibilities would include:
● Having and sharing a vision on how the product is developed.
● Evaluating product performance and product opportunities.
● Informing and consulting stakeholders on product plans.
● Managing product roadmap and backlog.
● Helping to keep product development related processes in shape.
● Supporting product development teams in scoping & refining features, and act as the first point of contact during the development process.
● Overseeing feature development from a functional perspective.
Core skills & traits required to succeed in the role:
● eCommerce & retail domain understanding (customers, business, competition, market).
● Effective written and verbal communication skills, with technical & non-technical audiences.
● Data analysis skills (product profitability, usage, etc).
● Technical, business & design understanding.
● Creative, persistent, opinionated.
● Previous experience in eCommerce or related retail operations.
● Experience in working in an Agile environment.
● Fluent in English.
Sounds good, right? Drop your CV and anything else you’d like use to see to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice that we will proceed with the most promising candidates right away, so act fast!