Naveo Commerce offers you a chance to work in an inspiring and growing company that is changing the way we all shop and interact with stores. Our platform runs on top of a new generation microservices architecture consisting of modular commerce and fulfillment solutions. Together we are building world-class software for online retail in close touch with our local and international customers.
We are looking for an Automation Tester to join our Professional Services team. As an Automation Tester you will make sure that our products are of high quality when delivered to our customers. You will help us create better and faster automated tests within our Professional Services team and participate in the development of our QA practices in the larger QA team of Naveo Commerce. Ideally you have past experience in creating automated tests from scratch and you want to be a part of creating the future of e-commerce.
If this sounds good to you, Naveo will be a good fit:
- We value human interaction, relentless improvement and learning
- We are proud of the product we are creating
- We are easy-going and have a flexible working environment
- We believe it’s important to be able to truly be yourself at work
Your responsibilities would include:
- Installing and setting up test automation software for customer projects
- Creating comprehensive and structured test plans and test cases
- Executing test cases and analysing results
- Writing and maintaining test automation scripts
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Providing status testing reports as needed
- Keeping testing documentation up to date
- Collaborating with the larger QA team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Practicing development as a member of our QA community
- Taking an active role in meetings with business users and stakeholders, discussing testing plans, activities and progress.
We think the following skills will ensure the success in the role:
- You have experience of setting up test automation for new pieces of work / projects
- You are proficient in writing (automated) tests
- Hands on experience of automated test planning, techniques and achieving faster and reliable validation through automation
- You are comfortable in documenting and communicating tests to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- You have experience of different kinds of testing methods
- You are collaborative and pragmatic with great communication skills
- Fluent in English
If you think you’d make a great Test Automation Engineer and see yourself working in an agile, self-driven organisation, send your application and CV with your salary expectation to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to hear from you!