Download this data sheet to explore the features and benefits of Naveo Commerce for Enterprise Grocery.
Are you a looking to gain first-hand experience in finance? Do you have a head for numbers and an eye for detail? We’d love to hear from you.
Do you want to be part of a team who drives forward operational change? Do you have strong RDS, AWS, Linus and Kubernetes deployment skills? If the answer’s yes, get in touch.
We’re looking for an experience QA Analyst to join Maginus (a Naveo Commerce Company) at our offices in Manchester, UK.
We’re looking for an Episerver Developer to join our growing team at Maginus (a Naveo Commerce Company) based in Manchester, UK!
We’re looking for a Magento Developer to join our growing team at Maginus (a Naveo Commerce Company) based in Manchester, UK!
We’re looking for an Episerver Team Lead Developer to join our growing team at Maginus (a Naveo Commerce Company) based in Manchester, UK!
Discover how Truckman accelerated growth with frictionless commerce in the B2B and D2C markets.
Do you want to take a part in building the future retail? We are looking for a full-time Technical Support Specialist to join our team at our office in Helsinki!
Do you want to take a part in building the future retail? We are looking for a full-time Android Developer to join our team at our office in Helsinki!
Naveo Commerce offers you a chance to work in an inspiring and fast-growing company that is changing the way we all shop and interact with stores. Together we are building world-class software for online retail in close touch with our local and international customers.
Check this out! Could this position in our company be of interest to you?
Your main responsibilities will be to work on our Android product development and deployments. In Android development your work mainly consists of software development with Kotlin, native UI design and code review following an agile development process. You will also be working closely with experienced software engineers from whom you can learn more from!
If the following sounds good to you, then we are a great fit for you:
● We have an agile culture and we like working with the latest technologies
● We value human interaction, relentless improvement and learning over rigid processes and controls
● We are proud of the product we are creating
● We believe that simple and powerful features powered by API and cloud are the future
● We are easy-going and have a flexible working environment
● We love learning and helping others learn as we mature in tech and as a company
● We believe it’s important to be able to truly be yourself at work
We would need you to help us in…
● Building new features and fixing issues with the help of our senior engineers
● Writing readable, maintainable, and well-documented code
● Collaborating with our customers to understand their requirements and helping them troubleshoot and fix issues
● Supporting other SaaS and product development teams in Android related matters
● Mentoring other developers in Android related matters
● Making architectural decisions and technology choices
We are looking for you if you…
● Are proficient in Kotlin or Java and object-oriented design
● Are familiar with the Android SDK and Android Studio
● Are confident in challenging practices and code that you see can be improved
● Have a good understanding of Android specific UI and UX heuristics
● Possess the skills to communicate complex ideas in simple terms
● Understanding of client-server architecture
● Are fluent in English
Sounds good, right? Click on apply & drop your CV!
Notice that we will proceed with the most promising candidates right away, so act fast!
We can’t wait to hear from you!